Your views are incredibly important to us and we greatly value feedback. We like to hear about what we are doing well and how we can improve. There are a number of ways you can provide the school with feedback.
- You will find Feedback and Staff Recognition postcards available in the office
- You can speak directly to your child’s class teacher
- You can speak to the school office
- Arrange a time to speak to the Headteacher.
- You can provide your views through the Ofsted Parent View facility
- You can channel your views and ideas through our Parent and Carers Group who meet half termly. (Find out more information on how to do this and if you are interested in joining here.)
Click on the link below to see what parents are saying about Rownhams and have your say.